PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to WI. Stats. Section 19.84 that the regular meeting of the town board, Town of Excelsior to be held March 14, 2018, 6:30 P.M. Town of Excelsior Hall, 100 E. Broadway St., Rock Springs, WI. 53961.
Regular monthly town board meeting: AGENDA
- Call to order. Verification of public notice and compliance with the Open Meeting Law.
- Roll call.
- Approval of agenda of town board meeting.
- Approve minutes of prior meeting(s). 2/14/2018
- Public comments and suggestions from residents of the town and other persons present. (3 minutes)
- Procedural motions by members of the town board.
- Approve treasurers report as received:
- Approve monthly town bills as submitted 3/14/2018
- Approve treasurer to transfer funds to pay bills & reconciliation of town books.
- Date for next town board meeting: April 11, 2018.
- 7. Specific matters for discussion and possible action by town board in open session.
- a) Robert Spencer: Discuss Proposal ATV route on town roads.
- b) Larson: Tree cutting at Lake Virginia boat launch.
- c) Larson: Recommendations from the Lake Virginia Management District.
- No motorized vehicles allowed on the ice on Lake Virginia.
- No parking on the Lake Virginia Dam with the following exceptions:
- 5 minute limit for unloading & loading for visitors.
- 30 minute limit for emergency & service vehicles.
- d) Discuss Possible Action on an Ordinance to be adopted: “No motorized vehicles shall be allowed on the ice on Lake Virginia in the Town of Excelsior.”
- e) Possible ditching on Terrytown Rd. from Mirror Lake Rd. to Mountain Road.
- f) Placement of road sign at Valley Circle
- g) Appoint Elections Inspectors- two- year period.
- Communications and petitions by town clerk-No discussion or action.
- Communications and petitions by town chair-No discussion or action.
- Reports of Town Officers.
- a) K. Zimmerman/ Road update
- b) E. Larson/ Baraboo Ambulance Report
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality maybe in attendance at the above meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in this matter. Hall is handicapped accessible Any person who has a qualifying disability that requires the meeting or materials at the meeting to be in an accessible location or format should contact the Town of Excelsior at 608-522-5115 or [email protected] 48 hours in advance of the meeting so that reasonable arrangements can be made to accommodate each request. Meeting notice posted or published: Published in the Baraboo News Republic and Reedsburg Independent Notice and agenda posted Town Office, _ & www.townofexcelsiorwi.gov. Prepared by: Town Chair Ken Nolden/Clerk Lynette M. Gurgel 3/12/2018